If acne, aging or an excessive amount of time within the sun has left your face with scars, wrinkles, or lines, laser skin resurfacing could facilitate your skin look younger and smoother.
Laser skin resurfacing could be a technique for decreasing the looks of imperfections on the skin’s surface. While having the laser skin resurfacing procedure a laser is employed to dissolve the molecular bonds of the damaged skin cells layer by layer till a smoother, additional uniform skin look is achieved. The procedure can also be stated as laser skin rejuvenation due to its anti-ageing advantages, or laser peel as a result of the damaged layers of skin are peeled away.
Laser skin resurfacing will improve minor skin flaws, such as:
- Non-responsive skin after a facelift
- Enlarged oil glands on the nose
- Fine lines or wrinkles around or underneath your eyes, forehead or mouth
- Aged or sun-damaged skin
- Liver spots
- Scars from acne or chickenpox
- Birthmarks like hemangiomas, Pigmented birthmarks, Vascular (blood vessel) birthmarks
- Improve your skin colour complexion if you have got yellowish or greyish skin tones