Breast Lift Surgery in Delhi
Often, women who have gone through one or more pregnancies or who have had frequent weight fluctuations notice a loss of turgor breasts that seem empty or sink and become a cause of discomfort and loss of self – esteem and looking for mastopexy or breast lift surgery in Delhi.
Breast is still the element of the female body, especially, has a strong aesthetic and symbolic value in the psychology of women, and for this reason, too surgery breast augmentation in Delhi occupies the first place in the statistics on the number of operations.
What is mastopexy?
The suffix “pexy” surgery indicates that something needs to be fixed or repositioned in its correct form. While “masto” indicates that the anatomical part involved in the breast or chest. This makes us realize immediately that the objective of mastopexy surgery in Delhi is to lift and reposition breasts, that’s why often is called breast lift.
To perform this type of lift, the plastic surgeon in Delhi will have to remove excess skin or stretched skin that can be formed after pregnancy, after weaning, after weight changes or simply aging and over the years.
This condition relaxation and emptying the breast is called breast ptosis in medicine. Depending on the results the patient wishes to obtain, the operation may also be performed along with a breast augmentation, thus realizing a mastopexy with breast implant insertion.
Who can get a breast lift surgery in Delhi?
Mastopexy surgery in Delhi can be performed in women who have passed the age of majority and are in good health and are not breastfeeding or expecting a baby at the time of surgery. Depending on the data collected during the first visit, the surgeon will determine whether the patient may undergo surgery or not. In general, it is not recommended for serious diseases of the cardiovascular system or people with clotting problems or hypertension. Also, if the patient wishes to perform a mastopexy, but has not yet been pregnant, it is recommended to postpone postpartum intervention and after you finish breastfeeding.
According to Dr Ashok Tandon, if the patient is young when it recovers the normal weight of the breasts, they can also regain its former height but when there is a skin sleazy skin does not have the necessary elasticity to return to your site.
Breast lift surgery in Delhi is recommended for all women who perceived dissatisfaction with their breasts to the point of having a negative impact on their personal and relational life, especially in the presence of one or more of the following conditions:
- Breast Ptosis
- Areolas nipples elongated or falling
Causes and degrees of breast ptosis
Breast ptosis called loss is due to several causes:
- Number of pregnancies
- Weight changes
- High breast volume
There are three degrees of breast ptosis:
- First grade: breast appears slightly empty, the nipple and areola above the breast fold line.
- Second grade: emptying starts to become more apparent, and the nipple and areola are a level mammary groove.
- Third grade: severe loss of breast volume, the nipple and areola are located beyond the breast fold.
According to Dr. Ashok Tandon, it is not the same fallen to an empty chest breast because sometimes after lactation mammary glands are atrophied and chest gives the appearance of emptiness and therefore falsely fallen (pseudoptosis).
How to find the right surgeon?
The first step and one of the most important is to have a true specialist, skilled and competent in performing the mastopexy surgery in Delhi. We must never forget that mastopexy is surgery. To be carried out safely, minimizing all possible risks must be performed in an operating room properly prepared in the presence of an anesthetist and conducted by an accredited plastic surgeon in Delhi who relies only on structures and certified instruments.
You should make sure the doctor is specialized in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
How will the first visit?
During the first consultation, the plastic surgeon in Rohini will examine the overall health of the patient, asking questions about your medical history, the familiarity of certain diseases and lifestyle to determine if you can perform surgery and what procedures.
During the visit, the doctor will evaluate the size and shape of the breast start and the shape of the areola and nipple. Other items to consider are the quality and degree of muscle tone and breast tissues. All this is necessary for the plastic surgeon in Delhi to understand the degree of breast ptosis and set goals that are best suited to the physical conformation of the patient to obtain a natural result.
Furthermore, at this stage, the doctor may also determine whether, in the case of a breast hypotrophy or poor breast development, it can be recommended that the patient insert breast implants to shape the shape of the breasts or to correct any asymmetry or volume. According to surgeons, the prosthesis is recommended when the flattening of the upper breast ptosis is such that can not be filled by itself.
How breast lift surgery in Delhi performed?
The procedure takes about 2-3 hours and is performed under general or local anesthesia with sedation. Depending on the technique and the initial conditions of the patient, the surgeon will decide whether to perform the procedure on an outpatient or inpatient.
According to Dr Ashok Tandon, the incisions can be made by following 3 different techniques:
- Periareolar incision or round block: follows the perimeter of the areola and is indicated for cases of falls you wear. It is often used in combination with stent insertion.
- Incision vertically: it is performed following the perimeter of the areola and then moving vertically downward and mammary groove. It is recommended for patients with a moderate degree of ptosis.
- Incision anchor or t-inverted: it is recommended for patients with a severe drop, which can not be corrected successfully with other less invasive incisions. This is the most used technique because it is the most traditional and effective even in cases of breast reduction.
What to do before the Breast Lift Surgery in Delhi?
Preoperative preparation is no different than any other surgery scheduled so you should follow the fasting since the night before surgery.
In addition, it is always advisable to go to the clinic with a trusted person, not just because you need help to make some moves, but also and above all, to avoid facing surgery alone and have psychological support of a friend or relative.
Finally, in general, experts recommend avoiding blood thinners like aspirin and substances such as alcohol and snuff for at least 2 weeks before the date of the transaction, on the one hand, not to stimulate the risk of bleeding and other not to compromise the healing of the incisions.
In mastopexy prosthesis, without the pain perceived by the patient, it is minimal since the operation involves only the surface tissue remodeling, i.e., skin, fat, and gland. In mastopexy with the prosthesis, on the other hand, you may feel a sense of discomfort or tightness in the chest, which still can be controlled by taking pain medication prescribed by the doctor.
During the postoperative period should wear a bra holding for about a month, but convalescence does not last long, in fact, the patient can resume work after 1 week and should avoid efforts for at least one month.
If necessary a draw, they will be eliminated on the second day after surgery. Finally, it is advisable not to sleep on your stomach for at least a couple of weeks to avoid the risk of excessive pressure on the chest.
After the operation, the chest will be swollen and bruising may appear to affirm from the surgeon. In addition, they say that if you sleep face up with pillows supported on the back will fall faster inflammation of the early days.
The end result and the new final shape of the breast are not visible immediately but will need to pass a period of adjustment to the breast more natural and the results are noticeable.
Scars will initially be purple, red or pink and will gradually be faded with the passage of months. For the scars to heal properly, it is essential to avoid exposing them to the sun until they are completely cured and apply a complete sunscreen.
Risks and complications of Breast Lift Surgery in Delhi
Mastopexy surgery in Delhi, like all surgical procedures, must be performed by expert surgeons who know how to avoid the emergence of risks and complications and are prepared to respond appropriately if they arise.
Side effects and risks associated with mastopexy or breast lift:
- keloid or hypertrophic
- Skin concutánea
- Asymmetry nipples
- Permanent abnormalities sensitivity
Doubts and FAQs
- What results can be obtained? The results are always very good and allow us to reach the desired volume and shape, contrasting the signs of aging.
- After how long the results are? A significant result after 2 months, a final result after 6 months.
- You can eliminate stretch marks with a mastopexy breast? Only stretch marks included in the area of skin removed are removed, others remain.
- How are mastopexy scars? The scars are permanent, but in most cases will fade and significantly improve over time. The predisposition of the patient is very important.
- Can you prevent breast ptosis? It is very difficult to prevent, avoid excessive weight changes and wear support bras are the only weapons available since the tendency to ptosis is physiological.
- What are the risks and complications? Complications are rare (hematoma, infection) and usually respond to appropriate treatment.
- Does hospitalization is necessary after a breast lift surgery in Delhi? It not if limited to the extraction of the skin, while in the case of glandular mastopexy income of 1 or 2 days is required.